Christmas happened. And as I still haven’t got over my sheer disgust at the shopping experience, most of my presents were, as usual, home-made.
Working full time and doing a Masters in the evenings is reducing my making-time, so I couldn’t be as ambitious as last year. To make up for time-poverty I used extra wonderful materials – lots of Liberty, lots of Adriafil yarn and lots of exciting zippers. And then of course a cousin ended up with something made out of my old trousers. Which I didn’t get a decent picture of… Sorry!
- 6 boxy pouches, including ones lined in Liberty Kilburn Rose, Alexandra and Queue for the Zoo
- 1 glasses case in Hat Box Tiger Stripes and Libery Queue for the Zoo
- 2 sketchbooks covered in Hat Box Tiger Stripes
- 3 notebooks covered in Liberty Edenham, Branchflower and Solsetur
- 1 self-drafted skirt with box pleats and pockets in a vintage Liberty tana lawn
- 3 pairs of socks in Adriafil Stella Jacq and Knitcol